пятница, 28 декабря 2012 г.

xms Post :)

Tumblr_lwop8pxmmf1qc0x0oo1_500_large

Guys hope you are having fun right now cause it's Christmas.And New Year is so soon :) I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes! omg, I am so excited! I can't express what I actually feel. Let us listen to these Christmas songs to feel it! WOoh!
                        
  1.  This song is from the movie Love actually! It's about Christmas too. My huge advice is to watch it :)
 This is the first version but if you prefer Justin's one then here it is:

you know, I actually prefer this cartoon than an official video of this song.

  this is one of my favorite Christmas songs! I Adore it! <3 :)))

 Abba  :)) My Granny's favorite band. This is what our classmate sang on our school performance :)

 Oh, this is the HIT song of last year! Admit it you listened to it ;)
   Love,
 XoXo Annie:)

Комментариев нет:

About