суббота, 1 октября 2011 г.

aNgEl O:)


Hey everyone it's me ann. i have already read eku's post and i like it i don't know how to put some clips.but i hope eku will tell me. i miss U very much today wasn't so terrible day i wasn't at my grandmothers but at my mother's work in an office. other members had their little children like2-3 years old boys. And i was like a babysiter and it was realy horrible !!! at first they were So cute but that they like bacame monstors, weired monstors! they were running through the whole office and i was crying like:AaaaA! sit down please don't run away you R two and i'm one!! and this koshmar was from 11.00 to 18.00... then as eku said i was choosing a present to my friend's birthday. that was my whole day i'm so tired that I'm writing this and sleeping!! ok bye, see you after birhtday on the computer lesson! bye!!!

Комментариев нет:

About