среда, 23 мая 2012 г.

Hello! I'm Annie again:) Also many Things happened in my life. and Not only in mine. Let's Congrats Katherine, she has got a new Computer. You all know That we write diaries and My future Diary is coming from France and I Can't wait. K's got a new Diary too.
Hope you liked this Idea with Diaries so I suggest you to to start one. and about Diaries If you Love Twilight You will love Vampire Diaries. There are a LOT of Cute and handsome guys and I'm just sure that U'll love it. when I watched at first time, I mean first 4-5 minutes I became Like scared But then I thought I should have given a chance to this movie So Now I agree with everyone It's Amazing. P.S especially you will love Guess who? Stefan or Damon :D Yeah I chose Damon what about you? Katherine is saying that Nina, that means Elena or Katherine ( from movie ) Looks like Victoria Justice.. Please explain to this girl that It's not like this.. just write in Google: Victoria justice VS. Nina dobrev and you will see it.
You know that you Love us.. XoXo Annie

Комментариев нет:

About