воскресенье, 2 сентября 2012 г.

Fav.couples

Hey
dear readers, it's Katherine. I decided to decorate our blog with some romance,
I'm gonna write about couples (doesn't matter real or not) which I like a lot.
First of all I want to write about my favorite couple for now, they're not
dating in real life or I'm not sure but I hope they do cause they truly make a
perfect couple. If you're watching series House of Anubis you would

probably know them Jade Ramsey who's playing "Patricia
Williamson" in series, quite different kind of
girl
who's
sometimes mean but in

real she's truly unique and a
wesome
also is different by her own style. And not to forget Burkely Duffield who's
playing "Eddie" american boy, who's quite handsome and has good sense of humor.
At first Patricia and Eddie are truly like enemies, Patricia starts being mean
with him, though sometimes it's still pretty obvious they like each other. After
some time they kiss, and that's how love story begins, they fight like every
time but then get back together.

That's very short description
of their love story, but I just couldn't stop myself from writing a post about
my favorite movie characters. XoXo Katherine




1 комментарий:

katherineann комментирует...

Had a dream was queen was queen, woke up still Queen. XoXo Katherine

About