воскресенье, 30 июня 2013 г.

Fuck problems! It's Summer!


  Alívio Imediato | via Tumblr Dear readers, I had my exam and the answers will be tomorrow. you know what? even if I failed it, i don't care anymore. It's not the school exam to worry about it. I'm very glad to tell you that I will spend my summer with my best friend at my dad's house.  Summer seems not as boring as I imagined. Of course i will put some posts and photos. I advice u to watch "spring breakers" I haven't watched it yet but as say German "Wollen sehen" . also play Sims. Katherine will tell you more about gold audition of Sims3 later too. It's every girl's wish not to get fat in summer. I advice you to train when u get bored. eventually, Don't worry. Be happy. and Fuck problems! cause it's SUMMER! 
Dark.  - Wattpad and please read this It's really exciting. -x-A

Комментариев нет:

About