вторник, 27 августа 2013 г.

The Chicken Dance. (the day of stupid titles!)

 Hey Dear readers, I wanna thank you- that u actually exist! I wanna thank few people. Their names are - Amanda, Ieza, Jack, DjaminJadi and Amboi. Thank you guys so much. We'll try to be more active so won't get bored of our posts. I wanna talk about my news.
  first of all, my room is going to be ready very soon, (but probably not until next week)  I'm going to remind you - I've redesigned it, and right after my room is completely done I'm going to make a room tour video and upload it to youtube and here (to our blog).and Katherine - I'm suggesting you to do  same thing. (cause you know her room is perfect ). If you need Ideas for redesigning your room then I'll tell you one thing! make white furniture! That's the best decision you'll ever make! (btw, I mean girls). (other advises about teen-girl rooms you'll see in one of our next posts)
   Okay, now about school.. Do you miss it?! NO! but still I feel this term is going to be something special. as you know we ( authors) are from the 16th of September ( or 23rd) officially 9th-graders! and even if nothing important happens I'm sure this term will teach us Lots of things that aren't written in our books. wish you good luck! YOLO!
xxx-A

Комментариев нет:

About