четверг, 30 октября 2014 г.

00:20??

Sooo yeah...i guess i just have one of this "muse bursting out" moments, cause i just needed to post something, i mean why shouldn't i write about 30-th october, a day when i woke up with a terrible sore throat and couldn't decide whether to go to school or stay in my warm cozy bed, nevertheless of the pillow, begging me not leave it i stood up with the expectation of something special happening today, i mean what if destiny had planned a giant surprise for me and then i was gonna ruin everything by simply staying at home, where i for 100% knew nothing "exciting" would have happened.. Soo i simply sat waited for my school bus ( of course with headphones on ) and my playlist for today was exclusively depressing, creating some weird flashback scenes in my mind. I was listening to DDT - eto vse and nick cave's - into my arms, these songs kinda show me a different side of life, and even if it just lasts for 3 minutes it makes me feel like being in heaven.. So i entered the class and it was empty
just the bags of those three kids that always come early and me, i felt kinds bored and cold aswell, but despite of knowing that they were in classroom right behind ours i still didnt enter it, too lazy to start explaining why.. I mean i know why.. And HE knows why.... 

Комментариев нет:

About