суббота, 9 июня 2012 г.

Katherine's


So hi everyone, we have some news here. Annie is writing a book, it's like a diary of a teenage girl named Annabelle. It's nearly our lives but the way we want them to be, I'm pretty sure it's going to be awesome. So we both started seriously thinking about being writers, why not? We have been bloggers for a big time, and also have written in many diaries so we are truly experienced. It's pretty obvious that every dream can come true, we just need to work things out, if you can dream about something you can make this dream come true. Just like we did, just like I did, alright I'm not sure in some things yet but I didn't give up and that's already something for me. And I'm not that kind of person that ever gives up in life. XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About