суббота, 30 июня 2012 г.

Katherine's


Yeah, it's me Katherine. Well as I was reading our latest posts I noticed that they were extremely boring, and that't not what you guys want right? So.. as I admited this blog isn't our diary where we can write our feelings and life-stories, I mean sometimes maybe yes.. But we want to become proffesional bloggers and have a second job like this, but if we're going to continue everything in this way this won't bring us any good, we created this blog when we were really unexperienced little kids, but now I want to take everything quite seriously. I want to write posts which will be interesting for everyone, I mean we didn't choose the concrete way yet but it's time to. From my point of view it's time to take everything seriously we're 13 so it would be nice if we would write instead of "Hey guys.. How are you?" something more interesting and proffesional. XoXo Katherine



Комментариев нет:

About