вторник, 10 июля 2012 г.

Answers :)

Today I received some emails from you dear readers actually from some of you.one girl wrote:
" I really need your help. I like one guy pretty much or already love. He's my close friend. He tells me everything, and recently he told me that he likes my Best friend. Please help me."
Advice: Dear, If he only likes her and doesn't love- you already have a chance. but I don't suggest you to tell him about your feelings, otherwise you'll loose him or will be hurt.
" 4 boys like me. and my best friend is in love with the same guy that I love. we always fight because of this, tell me what should I do?" Advice: That means you and your friend have the same taste. but the problem is that one of you has to let him go or ask that guy what he thinks or likes. or you will have a conflict.
Thanks. and text us on email : Vannie@bk.ru :) and we'll give you answers. x. Annie

Комментариев нет:

About