воскресенье, 1 июля 2012 г.

Peace Or War?K's


We all have problems in our lives, but that's not bad because they always end and we learn on them. That's how we make better life for us, we can't blame on anyone that there are people who seem to spoil our lives, I think we all should fall from cloud 9. Because from my personal sight it won't bring us any good, it's not like I lived my life and know anything. But I'm sure that in future I will have to choose from two opposite sides: Peace VS War? Right now I would choose war, I want to dive in adventorous life, I want to take my place higher than anyone. I don't want anyone to get hurt, even people who hurt me, and keep on living without any problems. Yeah, so they think that they can hurt me so easily and go on? Revenge, is the word that fits my mood right now, but for their own good I'm standing higher then them, so I'm not going to try to hurt them, I wish them to live in peace. But I also promise myself I will try my best to reach the very top of the play called life. We are all actors and life is a play, so now? Don't you wanna try your best to make your dreams come true? I guess yes. XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About