вторник, 13 ноября 2012 г.

Whatcha say?

Wanna know a secret? Ermm.. WAIT A SECOND!!! It's not a secret.. I never had a boyfriend and never had my first kiss though I'm 13 and I guess that' pretty normal and even seems really good to me. I never had a date and never did anything crazy or wrong, but I want it to stay this way. What I like in myself is that I never repeat what others do and always create something that's only MINE and nobody will be ever able to repeat or copy it doesn't matter how hard they'll try. What I like in myself and in everyone else is when they just do everything in their own way, and never copy others' ideas outfits or styles. I mean, I don't say that I do everything right and nobody does, but all I know is that I'm trying to always do everything in right way. Okay enough philosophies gotta go learn sorry. Xo Katherine XDD

Комментариев нет:

About