четверг, 2 мая 2013 г.

"April, April, macht immer, was er will"

Large
April is already Over so Happy first days of May. I should be typing happy first day of May but I'm afraid I'm a bit late. Whatever, now we have Easter holidays. Soon, I'm moving to my grand's house. I'll live there for 2-3 months. but now Let's talk not about me but generally about everything. I hope you're interested about our book "It's complicated" but I'm going to say sorry cause It's not going to be posted soon. but we still continue writing it in the notebook. We need a "type-er" i swear cause we two are too lazy.anyway if you are bored I advice you to sit down download meshes and play "Sims" That's what I'm doing at the moment. and by the way see what I've got for you : ( a photo of my Sim.)
Click on it to make it larger. -xxxx Annie

Комментариев нет:

About