суббота, 25 мая 2013 г.

I'll be your Queen bee!

Hey-ey! It's Anne. Missed you all. I'm sure u understand, we are going to have exams that's why we don't have much time to write something interesting. Well, if you didn't watch Eurovision 2013 I'll just give you short information and first impressions : 1st place Denmark! I have to say that Emilie De Forest was incredible, with her songs "only teardrops" that she wrote herself! Bravo- Emilie! (It's sounds like i am a huge and very popular blogger that is giving you, my dear readers very important information, well, unfortunately our blog is not really popular, if you want to change this you can simply write something in chat! come on! It's so easy.) Okay, second place Azerbaijan! That hot guy impressed even my grandmother! (no, seriously. she still listens to his song "hold me" in headphones) Third place-Ukraine! I liked her very much too. she was carried on the stage by the most high man in the world ( you have to watch this!) Fourth place-Norway!
Cute blond haired girl that sang " I feed you my love" and finally Russia! - fifth place. And Amazing Dina Garipova with a romantic song "What if?" Actually I want to write here about my favorites: Bulgaria! Finland! Romania! Malta! Sweden! I voted for them all. Congrats Denmark and that you dear readers. we'll be here soon. until then, listen to wonderful Krista! 

-xxx-A

Комментариев нет:

About