четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

Supernatural

       Exactly that words are going to be said if you watch "Supernatural". But believe me. after, you'll get used to it and you're gonna love it! at first I thought what can it be? Why my classmates are going crazy about it? now I understand. because It's awesome! you know - I'm the classical girl that loves Romances. like.. Carrie Diaries, Gossip girl, Vampire diaries.. but that becomes nothing when you start watching this! I can't say that It's not about love. It is. about family-love. Brothers who protect each other even if one of them starts World-End. I learnt many things from these all. That Parents are all we have and it doesn't matter what we do they will always love us. and we mustn't give up on anything until we get it. also I learnt that some symbols, that I thought were symbols of satanism may protects us from him and all these demon-stuff. I know that to kill a ghost you should find his bones salt it and then burn. I know that you can frighten ghost with iron and kill demon with silver. I know that you'll think I'm not normal, you're right but I know one thing ghosts exist. ( dunno about demons)
Large-xxx-A
 Watch on.. <--- click hereLarge

Комментариев нет:

About