вторник, 10 сентября 2013 г.

Back to School #1


  Hello, school is starting on next Monday. If your school already started this post I guess still be useful.
This hairstyle ♥!!and in the number one "Back to School" post, I'm going to write about Hairstyles.
This summer I've learnt many different hairstyles from youtube. well I'll give you links of hairstyles I tried out and loved. if you like them too, Make sure to subscribe their channel.
 I'm in love with This Braid. It's just so simply cute and stylish. (you can go straight to the video by clicking on the word "This")
 Also I can give you few videos of fabulous curls! *no heat*
Link number one- Headband Curls - my favorites
Link number two - Cocoon curls - this will give you messy natural curls.
Link number three - Bantu Knot curls - more like beachy waves.
 These are just my favorite hairstyles. you can see more hairstyles on their channel.
  xx-A

Комментариев нет:

About