четверг, 5 сентября 2013 г.

power and strength


  There have been situations where i couldn't understand if i was making a right choice, so you know what i did? chose none. And may be i made a mistake by doing that, by not being confident and sure about myself, and that's the only thing i regret. There have been situations, which i want to return and run to my old self and punch her in the face with a brick, and for only ONE reason for not respecting my own self, my power and strength. I could spit in many people's faces, who really deserved, but you know what i did? stood in the corner and cried myself out, when i could just fight like a super hero, because i have a perfect ability of that. NOW i'm not afraid of anything and ANYONE, I ADORE myself for being me. You could easily understand that the earlier post was about me and the guy who "Liked" me for YEARS?? no.. he liked me for a couple months and i'm really proud of myself that i refused him, that i refused everyone. And you know what i gained by that? RESPECT, for my own fucking self! believe in your self and your power, wake a super hero inside you  -KATHERINE

Комментариев нет:

About