суббота, 21 сентября 2013 г.

Dance..

Untitled

What is the thing that makes you feel good? There must be a thing you do and transfer to your own world. If you think you don't have such thing, then you just haven't found yourself yet.
  Well, I have that thing. however i feel, I just dance. If i'm feeling Happy I choose the dance that expresses happiness like American Jive, Brazilian Samba or Cuban Cha Cha.. It makes me feel even  happier when i dance.
  Or maybe you feel in love?  Romantic, dramatic Rumba is perfect for that.
Dancing is how I express myself. Let me tell you the whole story.
Untitled | via Tumblr
    My mom told me that wherever we went I used to dance. It started at age of 2, my mom took me to the sea. at the evenings we went to restaurants and I was the one who danced like crazy. People were laughing and taking pictures of me. I wonder when my shyness appeared cause I wasn't shy at all. It's so cool to be a little kid. you don't understand what you are doing, and of course - you don't care what others think. Then mom took me to Turkey- I was about 4 then. We flew there with my mom's boss and his family. as soon as I saw, I fell in love with  belly dance. at my hotel room in front of the mirror I was trying to do the same thing that woman was doing on the stage. and in the evenings when the animation started and everyone was dancing I was dancing too. I was trying to repeat things that belly dancer did. and I was in the center of everyone's attention. ( of course I don't really remember all that, my mom told me) When mom's boss noticed that everyone liked my dancing - he bought me the real belly dance costume. I still have it. ( Of course it's not any more my size) I used to put that costume on and danced till i dropped. The next day ( and the rest of my holiday in Turkey) everyone was pointing on me, and even my mom, - saying - "this is that girl's mother..". When I grew up my mom wanted me to take dance lessons.  I started dancing in a studio - when I was in 1st grade at school. I remember the first day. I met one girl that I stood in pair with. ( that's because they had no boys). I was taking part in competitions every month and got Lot's of diplomas but I wasn't the best, ever. I didn't care about the diplomas I've torn few of them ( I was a stupid child) then Shyness appeared. my parents made a decision, for me to dance solo. I was in a new group now. My teacher was very beautiful young woman but, she was very strict and never praised me so I always thought I was doing something wrong. I used to pass my exams at the end of every year and I never failed. but the last exam came. I wasn't well prepared and i failed. for the first time. I was crying for several days. and I couldn't talk about dance or even when I thought about me going to the studio again it made me afraid to look into my teacher's eyes. but I had to go. When I came - I was feeling really frightened. and when I first saw children dancing I even cried a little. but then It appeared that my teacher had gone. and now I have an awesome teacher. I like him in every single way. I'm going to have my re-exam on 29th of September. wish me good luck.  P.S and good luck in finding your "thing".
 -xx-A

Комментариев нет:

About