понедельник, 16 сентября 2013 г.

First day at school

    Hey, in this post i'm gonna let you know how was our first school day, if I forget smth Katherine will let you know in her post.
♥ In the morning i got up at 7.30. brushed my teeth, made my hair and ate sandwiches. Mom told me not to forget my key. I looked for my keys in every bag that I used to wear these days, but i couldn't find them. can you imagine, losing the key for me was like end of the world. I took the other keys which my mom made just in case we break or smth our everyday key. It was time to go. I thought I would look for them after school. in the car I was thinking where they could be. the last stop of my thoughts were in my Grandma's bag. maybe they were there?   it was time to go. i was really nervous. I couldn't notice how time passed and mom's car stopped near my school. Well, at first when I arrived the school-garden was full of pupils, their parents, teachers.. shortly - lots of people. I started to look for my classmates. I saw Katherine's mom in the end of the crowd - so I tried to get there. kissed several teachers, who congratulated me and wished good luck. I stepped on several people's foots. ( It's not my fault, yard was really crowded) finally, after I saw Katherine and all of my other classmates the bell rang. I got to the class thinking it is empty but, I saw a man. he was standing in the center saying clever stuff to the class. I was surprised, it was our new teacher, at first he was supposed to introduce himself and talk about random stuff but not - studying!  Fortunately our main Teacher rescued us. she told him the first lesson was hers. ( I'm so grateful to her for that). Also we met our new History teacher. she seemed nice. but i felt a bit uncomfortable at her lesson for some other reasons that I don't wanna talk about. then we had some random subjects that were not really interesting. Oh, and about breaks between lessons. we (according to our tradition ) just walked and stared at people - talking about our summer or the adventures we had. well, that was what i talked about. everyone has changed so much in our school. they look much older. 
  after I came to school and continued looking for the key. I was so depressed, nervous and just ugh..  
I prayed to god to be able to find the key. I lost hope but still kept looking for the key. just looked through my mom's  drawers ( even though i knew they wouldn't be there) and Bam!    I saw them!
                       I started crying, I'm so grateful to god he never lets me feel terrible and lose hope. 
               I can confidently say, God exists. and never forgets about you. what i learnt from today is - to never loose hope and always keep trying.  -xx-A

btw, Happy Birthday Ian Harding! 

Комментариев нет:

About