суббота, 12 января 2013 г.

are children flowers of life when they grow up?

   You know, Some children are very rude, impolite, and they don't respect people who are older, even 3 years older than they are. Oh, sorry. I said some children. I think more than some, nearly... all of them. for example from my life : when everyone's in a queue, they always don't even look at it just go to the door, when you tell them that the room is already full, they just look at you with stupid face and as a fool just go on their business. the Horrible thing is that their Parents just stand near and see what their children do but, they just watch. and you can't even say a word because they hear every word you say. and you better don't say anything rude to their children.
 But today I met a little girl, she had a black hair and dark skin. She a lot reminded me myself. after I finished my exercises I saw her standing in queue, she was the last. I stood behind her and asked her to be afterwards. she turned, smiled and nodded. Then she was trying to make the same pose as me, it was so funny and we laughed a lot. she was really cute. Please guys if you have little bro or sis, just let them be like her and let justice be their teacher. :) I don't know why but I just wanted to make a post for her :) Her name was Anna. I heard how her mom called her name.
Xoxo Annie.

Комментариев нет:

About