воскресенье, 13 января 2013 г.

What?!


 I made a test " Who I will be when I grow up " These are the results :| I don't believe in it actually. I can't be any of these professions :)    My results :   
With your 30 % you are: You will be a superstar. See you when your famous!!! 31 % from 117855 test takers had this profile!
But you have almost become this: 
With your 30 % you are: You should be a teacher. You are smart now and will be great with kids if you aren't already!!!
And that you are not at all: 
With your 20 % you are: You should definitely do something with animals because you love them soooooo much!!!
With your 10 % you are: You will be a McDonald's cashier. I hope you are ok with that.
With your 10 % you are: You are a doctor. You don't mind blood and you enjoy saving people's lives!!!  
TEST  <-- press here and see your (stupid) results.  XoXo Annie 

Комментариев нет:

About