суббота, 12 января 2013 г.

Favorite TV show

  Hey guys it's Katherine here and I decided to write about my favorite TV show which airs on nickelodeon every Thursday. It's called House Of Anubis or simply as every fan calls it HOA.
 

Plot

The House of Anubis has returned, and with it, a villain even deadlier than Anubis is on the verge of awakening from his hundred year sleep. Now it's up to Eddie Miller and his friends to reform Sibuna in order to stop the ancient curse from being unleashed. But when teachers and even friends are not what they seem, who can be trusted?
So of course there are some reasons why I watch it. Well, what I like in it is that drama, comedy and mystery is all together and makes me excited about every episode. It's not only about egyptian mysteries but also about teenagers who at the same time lead simple college lives. It's really interesting because there are ten main characters and each of them is different. There are also dramatic love stories, you never know who has a crush on another for example my favorite crush is Peddie (Patricia Williamson and Eddie Miller) what I like about this couple is their love/hate relationship and the thing that they are mega super cute together. Season 3 has already aired and it's really interesting only one thing that bothers me is that Peddie broke up and Nathalia Ramos who played Nina the main character left the show. But anyways this season is even better than others if you ask me, so what are you waiting for? Enjoy this awesome show and share emotions with your favorite characters. 
P.S. This new girl annoys me, with her "Eddie this, Eddie that" I want Peddie back
 XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About