пятница, 4 января 2013 г.

Starlight XD



  Hello everyone it's Katherine, so first of all happy new year everyone I truly hope that this year will be better for all of us, I wish you all love, joy and happiness. Well, second of all there's nothing to sorry me about because I'm not going anywhere, second I'm really sorry that Allie dead but I'm sure she's in better place now. And well third I wanna give you a very good advice follow your starlights until the very end and it will lead you to the right place, and will never let you fade away. In other more simple words just follow your destiny sooner or later it will come to you. Everything has it's time and all you have to do is wait. If you don't have something you want yet that means you deserve better trust me you're more important than you realise, life's short so why waste time on someone who doesn't know your price? Your starlight is close trust me. XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About