воскресенье, 13 января 2013 г.

Future?!

 There is a question that bothers me all the time: Should we follow our or or our parents' dreams? Well, I think that first of all we must make our parents understand that it's our future and we're the only ones who must decide where are we gonna work or what kind of lifestyle we're going to lead. Of course their opinion is important but if we don't like it we shouldn't be afraid to tell them the truth, they already had their chance to decide their future so now it's our turn. For example right now I really want to become an actress, because I know this would be job that I would like to do, but when I told my mom about this she said that it's not possible and wouldn't let me to decide this, why? Well, she says that in our country it's really hard to become succesful actress, but who said I wanted to become here? My dream is to work in USA or in England, for some series maybe or in the theatre. But my mom says that I have to choose an office job, and I'm thinking about lawyer. But is this what I want to do in the future? What if no? XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About