понедельник, 4 февраля 2013 г.

as u grow older u discover that u have 2 hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

გამონათქვამები - ოდრი ჰეპბერნიAnd Hello again! We have a "small" fight with Katherine Yesterday. but it doesn't matter anymore. Today she was absent so I was at school with Kate. :) she is really cute girl from our class.
    It's all about my day, so now let's make this post about Her. (look at the picture) It's impossible not to recognize that beautiful lady. 
           Audrey's quotes: 


* Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm

*The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.

*The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.

*When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that's when I think life is over.

*You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.

*People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, reclaimed, and redeemed; Never throw out anyone.

*Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if your ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up.(I adore this one)

*I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. 

Комментариев нет:

About