суббота, 16 февраля 2013 г.

How Ironic



 It's so funny how ironic life is, in everything in just every simple way. What goes around always comes back around, why? Well, there's only one answer to that we should understand slowly how we make other people feel, and that is right, we must get what we deserve so next time we will think until we hurt somebody. Maybe we don't even realise when we hurt other peoples' feelings, but we must realise that, and what's most important we must learn how to forgive and forget, but at the same time don't let people who hurt you come too close to you because now I understand that people don't change. And sometimes we can't make people understand how we feel, even those who used to understand us, don't understand any more. Maybe just cause they're sick of listening to you "dramas" again and again, and I guess that's normal because we should solve our problems on our own, and stop creating them. Sometimes it's so hard to understand yourself, sometimes you might even think that you're doing everything wrong and need to change. And yes, that's how I feel and YES I know it's stupid but I don't care what you think, cause I'm the queen of my world so go take care of yours, and don't you dare put your nose in my business. -Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About