среда, 20 февраля 2013 г.

School.. School


 Yeah, high school is much more cool on TV. Yeah, we're in eighth grade, and yeah thanks for your cheers, but there's nothing to clap about. Cause well, we aren't popular, like if there was a scale of popularity with 100 percent we would be, on.. 19-th place yeah that's right. That doesn't really bother me, because I wouldn't really like to be popular in that kind of society, where everyone's fake and doesn't care about anyone but themselves. I mean, our school's like if you keep being quiet you're not gonna get hurt, you're just gonna stay as an outcast, and like NO ONE is gonna ever care about you. But I wouldn't say that about everyone, there are some normal people, which are acting just like they are in their heart. And don't have covers on facebook saying "я стерва" and are proud of that. What's my status? Well, a moody girl who's character is unknown yet, even for herself. Just cause we have that blog, and just cause we know everything about everyone some people consider us like gossip girls, but we never even posted about any of them, not cause we don't know all the spicy details, just cause it wouldn't be right and would be extremely boring cause I'm sure you all have the same situations in your schools. I may say our school is ordinary, with its' groups of extremely different people. XOXO Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About