суббота, 2 февраля 2013 г.

Cool thing :))

Tumblr_mhhbqbamcf1rl88yvo1_500_large
   Hey Guys What's up?! you should be OK, cause it's weekend! and if you are going to sit at home the whole day then enjoy sitting at home and start watching the Carrie Diaries. When I started watching (today) I  had a strong feeling of Dejavu. And then When I heard that the main Character's name was Carrie Bradshaw, I Remember that book I've read last summer. It's called "Summer in Big city" by Kendis Busnel.
I really liked it, It's awesome. Both of them (Movie and the book) are cool but they actually are different a little. My huge advice is to start watch it until you wait for brand new episode of PLL. (A new 18th episode is coming out on the 12th of February.) Oh I think you noticed a cute guy on that photo : Austin Butler. Yes, Yes It's him our Vanessa's BF.  He is really awesome but in 3rd episode.. Watch it ! and you'll know.
x,x Annie.

Комментариев нет:

About