воскресенье, 24 февраля 2013 г.

Pride and Prejudice

      Every Book I choose to read becomes my favorite. Maybe that's because I just get bored of others? I don't think you. If I now say That this :title: book is my favorite, I won't be afraid that I lied -Because it is. The most Wonderful man I've ever heard about is Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy. you may think at the beginning of the book that he's a little not polite, rude or he has bad manners, but then when he finally shows his true face you truly understand that it's a Dream-man for every woman. you can easily understand it from :
"In vain have i struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you"
 
Maybe Men like Mr. Darcy still exist? But.. What if NO? Then.. then I don't know... Then True love doesn't exist.  and If It's true, I prefer to live in NOVELS.

So, Keep calm Mr. Darcy and Propose to me.  ;) x,X Annie.

Комментариев нет:

About