воскресенье, 22 апреля 2012 г.

♕ Annie's

Tumblr_m2e37h9xwi1rtfwpvo1_400_largeGood Morning Dear Readers I heard if you start your Day fine it will Be a Brilliant day. So, Now in my country is 11.11 So you can Make a wish =-) Today is going to be an amazing day, Me and My best friend Sally are going to the park. What about You ? So, in this post i will make Your Mood Much better with different songs and Pics and maybe my opinions :) Let's start. Everyone Else LOVES British boys :) So i will Leave them to the dessert. Let's start Our morning with Tiffany :)
I really Love this Girl she is so Cute :) Hope you Boys Will like it too But for You I have a special Gift ;D
So, How about that words In that song: " I look at you, you look at me
I look away so you can't see
I'm dreaming of you
and you don't even know
That I'm falling madly in love" It's like Reality, Happens with every second Girl. The main Problem is that it usually happens with normal girls :( So, Katherine is at Her grand's So she can't write :) But There is my second gift for ya :)

So, here's second Song for girl's which are madly in Love :* Now also One boy is writing to me which is love with Katherine.


and British boy band as i Said :)
Gotta go my aunt came :) XoXo Ans

Комментариев нет:

About