воскресенье, 15 апреля 2012 г.

♕ Huh:)

Hey, Dear Readers It's already Annie. Thanks Katherine for all. Today I went to cemetery. Cause It's Easter!
Happy Easter Guys!
and after all I came home and started watching someone's Facebooks and Guess What I found? On "Someone's" facebook (you know Who's Katherine) I found a Picture which he shared with words "Baby you light up my world like nobody else" Strange right?
OK, How about U? How was Your Day?
I want to write in this post about Happiness. Everyone wants to be happy But how? No, no money is only 12% of Happiness. You should Do some Things and Just be sure If something don't go right you will just find a door from all problems. I understand It's Hard. you should just Dance as No one sees you. and Believe in Yourself that means Be You! and Be always Sure Everything will be alright! Now I love ya more when I saw This massive list Katherine published from Stats. x Annie

Комментариев нет:

About