воскресенье, 22 апреля 2012 г.

Just Laugh!


Hahaha, well hello everyone it's such a lovely day I just love it already, and I don't know why I'm waiting for tomorrow so much it will be so exiting I'm sure. Well there are some very special. Alright now seriously all those fairy tales are full of shit and lies, no truly I don't like. Because life is never like this, you're never going to find a happy ever after because you always want to have more and more than what you already have, so for what happy after you are talking about? You know, it's so disgusting sometimes you think that everything's alright for only one second and another second you think that your life is awful because nothing and no one is perfect and you always make stupid mistake which you can't improve then, if happy ever after ever did exist everything would be fine now and I would be smiling but I'm not. Still XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About