воскресенье, 15 апреля 2012 г.

Popular=))


I never thought our blog would be that much popular, thank you everyone who checked it out at least only one time. I just checked out out our blog's stats and I found out that many people from many countries are reading our blog. So I decided why not thank them all? So here it is the list of countries that are reading our blog like every day. Thank you Russia and USA most of all we have views from you. Also Brazil,France,Germany France especially because it's Annie's dream to go there and mine is to go to USA and England. I'm just shocked because even people from Thailand and Japan are reading this blog. I never thought we would go that far but none of this would happen without you our dear readers so I'm just so thankful you can't even imagine. XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About