воскресенье, 15 апреля 2012 г.

Brands



So it's again me Katherine, I just decided to write about things that girls adore that means fashion brands. I guess girl's best friend for half is fashion of course, people judge person often by the person's clothes. That's why we always pay very big attention on what are we wearing, every evening I'm standing in front of my closet and I'm planning what to wear on the next day. These days boys pay big attention on clothes and their style too, I can say that because in our school there are many boys which are really trying to look cool to impress girls may be, and trust me that's working just perfectly. I cannot also not admit fashionable brands such as: Prada, Armani, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Lou Boutin and many others. Hope you enjoyed the post XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About