понедельник, 2 апреля 2012 г.

Love thing..


Well, hello everyone I'm in such a disgrace, because I haven't written here anything for so long. But you all would understand if you would know what's happening in my life in these past two weeks. But I don't want to write it down because then some people will read it and then they will talk about me and everything what's happening to me and that person. Well I have to also admit there are some copycats in our class, it's like it was our idea making blog but still now everyone wants it.. Ughh.. Still don't care they will never be better than us? Right our dear readers? Well you know I want to give you advice if someone's writing you online like three times a week, and doesn't do anything in real that means he's very shy and not that cool as it really looks like.. Well that's all for a while.. I will write very soon I promise this time I won't forget.. XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About