вторник, 10 апреля 2012 г.

Diary- My best Friend=)

Hey This Post will be about Diaries. A lot of girls have diaries. and Boys are interested for What do we need it How often do you ask your parents about their childhood and time when they were the age of you? I think Often. So they say "Oh, I can't remember" So if some changes are going to happen in Your Life what should you do? so, That's why we (girls) write diaries. also to Guess about our feeling cause for us It's really very important. But It's One problem with it.. for example U have a diary It's Pretty one but When you see prettier you usually forget about your old one and start to write in a new one and it happens when I get to Half of it.. I don't What to do. My diary is Purple and quite Huge It's Like sparkling and Has a watch in the middle with words "create your Date". Katherine's Diary is Pink, With Lot's Of flowers and colorful pages. So here are some pics of Different Diaries F you :
Hope U liked It! XoXo Annie

Комментариев нет:

About