пятница, 12 октября 2012 г.


Tumblr_mbrrbhcdxj1qdwo7go1_500_large05.04.12.- Hey Dear Diary Tomorrow we are going Home, I’m sad that we are leaving but you know I miss Ron and Can’t wait to see him so, maybe Life in New York Is better.. I should just wait.
  Today Ron talked to Sally and He said she forgave me also Ron Told me all the news He said That Sally and Darcy are together. But Mike (or Matty) is now in love with Sally too. He talked to Sally and Asked to be together now she can’t choose.
My dad and Vicky are having fun together and I’m happy more than ever.

06.04.12- Today I went to school Cause I wanted to know Sally’s story better, I saw them together. (Sally and Darcy)
“One Minute” She said to Darcy and they kissed. When she came near she said: “Ans, I’m Sorry, I was behaving like crazy one, you know I had problems and now as you see everything is fine, just perfect. Thanks god.”
“ No, Sal I’m sorry” w hugged.
-“Oh, and do you know the news? A new boy came to our school, his name is Jason.
That day I saw Jason he has green eyes, white skin and black hair also he’s very tall. I thought about Katherine for a second they are like twins.
I had a history class. Actually we had. Katherine sat near that boy and the whole lesson long they were looking at each other. When the bell rang I was behind Katherine who was trying to walk near Jason. When they went out of the class Jason asked her what her name was and gave her his telephone number. Ugh, things happen too fast in my life I hardly get used to one situation when another comes out.
“Ronnie!” I saw him. “Erm, Ann..” he said roughly.
“What’s the matter? Something happened?”-I asked surprised I was trying to kiss him but he turned determinedly away.
“We need to talk meet me after the lesson.” – he said.
     After the lessons we met, I don’t really know what happened but He said we need to have a rest and relax from each other. He also mentioned he was in love with another, you know dear diary, I feel ice-cold to him now, no more feelings. I don’t really know what I feel anymore.
    07.04.12- “what’s going on, can anyone explain it? Am I in love? “
Greetings Dear Diary, I feel I’m in love… don’t think that I’m a bitch but I found the reason why I don’t feel anything about Ron, that’s because I love Sam, Yeah, yeah Sam How couldn’t I understand. But, how can I tell him? Like:”Hey Sam, I love you too” OK, I will think about it, and for now I have the other news. My mum, you remember she broke up with Dad, So now I think she’s happy she goes on Dates every evening and I really like Mr. Haaaza. I call him like that. His name is Harry- and he’s my mum’s prince charming. Wish them all the best) you know when I was a child I was Jealous of my mum but now I’m simply happy she needs to feel herself as a woman and not a machine.
Everything is so cool, and I’m so happy!! Dear Diary, bye for now Sam in Online wish me good luck!
Me: “Hello, Sam how are you?”
He: “Fine. You?”
Me:” Happier than ever!”
He:”Cool.. how’s Ron?”
Me: “ Ron? We are over!”
He: “Then why are you happy?”
Me: “Because I’m in love with another..”
He: “ Congrats..”
Me: “Why so sad?”
He: “why am I sad? Are you fucking kidding me? Can you even imagine when a person gets a crash on you and is crazy about you, and you tell him your Love stories? I can’t bear it..”
Me:” But you don’t know who’s that lucky person I love”
He: “I know, that he’s the most handsome, and the most lucky guy in the whole world.”
Me: “He is, actually… It’s…”
He: “No, don’t tell me, It hurts..”
Me: “Please, I have to say it, Now or never, It’s you..”
   Now we are together the most happy couple ever!
  Tumblr_mbrx84y8dh1rx8ohro1_500_large08.04.12 – No one really knows it.. you know It’s so cute when we know everything about each other cause we used to be best friends for very long time. 
  We text each other every day and he’s really different, better..  He always texts me first cause he truly loves me and I believe him. XoXo Annie

Комментариев нет:

About