воскресенье, 7 октября 2012 г.

Calm Down woman...

    So, Dear readers... That Post wasn't about you it was about one guy which was like a "friend" of mine some day but now I don't know what happened to him. at first when I met him he was so cute, shy and as I thought was deeply, truly in love with my best friend.. So, I as a good friend decided to help him as he said he couldn't do anything with that he couldn't stop thinking of her. then I started.. but she didn't pay attention on him. I'm sorry but he didn't deserve it. then he became monster. he's saying not really "polite" things. ugh.. you will say you don't care... Don't care, Don't care.. OK, if you don't care for what are you fucking reading this!! answer the question please. I just really care about your future sorry not really, mostly I care about your girlfriends future. if you really have one. thanks for reading. I love you guys x. Annie.

Комментариев нет:

About