пятница, 12 октября 2012 г.

The End


 I think it's time to end this everything, to write a real dot, for my suffering. I don't deny that I love him, but I respect myself and I won't let anyone hurt my feelings. Though I never dated him, he doesn't know I love him so I won't say that he's a bad person, I just want to give my heart a break, that was the first guy I ever liked, maybe I didn't even love him and just liked him I can't tell that cause I guess love is something different, something magical, and this feeling only brought me tears and nothing more. The funniest thing is that he doesn't even know I like him, and we don't ever talk, he's busy with walking 100 girls every day, I don't say that's bad he's young and free and has to live his life fully, I'm just not gonna be one from 100 I want to be the only one, and for him I'm definetly not. I said in my life many times I shouldn't have liked him, but then when he was looking in my eyes I had a feeling I was something special for him, but maybe it was just me and my stupid imagination. I wish him everything the best in life, and I truly respect him, he never cheated on me so I can't say he's a bad guy anyways that wouldn't be right. I wish him luck with any girl he truly loves, I'm sure he's going to be happy, and even if I do mean something to him that doesn't matter any more this is it The End. This time I promise myself, I'm done with that. XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About