четверг, 11 октября 2012 г.

At home..

 Well, hey I absolutly don't have anything to do. That's because I didn't go to school today, and I'm totally bored sitting at home. I don't even know why didn't I go to school, it's just that I'm truly tired and sick of this happening every day. Actually, nothing ever happens, and that's the main reason I don't want to hear even a single word about school. Today I'm gonna be killed because Annie went to school, and when she'll find out I'm not there she'll write me like: "I'll kill you, why didn't you come? I hate you!" and then I'll have to beg her to tell me our homework. So I'm really gonna have a lots of fun, so nothing really happens in my life right now. I can't even think normally, because when I do think something then the opposite idea comes and then I end up crying. Soo?.. I would say that being 13 isn't easy, because we're SPOILING our lives on our own, well at least I do most of the time. XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About