среда, 24 октября 2012 г.

Sorry! I am not Rihanna I don't love the way you lie:)

Fuck "friends" who left you. Fuck that asshole who hurt you. Fuck that bitch who can't keep her mouth shut about you. Fuck that person who hurt you. Fuck that person who lied to you. Fuck those people who broke their promises. Fuck two-faced people. Fuck stuck-up sluts. fuck whores who cant back off what's yours. Fuck people who spread rumors. Fuck those people who made you cry. just fuck it all! I said it! that's exactly what I wanted to say. :) I just can't understand That "LOVE" which is Hate after some days when you realize you have no chances. Fuck those people Who doesn't care about your feelings. and P.S I don't mean people who simply don't know about them ... cause you know these days Katherine is not at school so I am contacting with others a LOT. and I hate How they just fall for a person who they don't even know. for example one of my classmate is in love in a guy who's totally not her type. at first He's Much OLDER. like 11th grade ( we are 8th graders.) and she likes every single thing on his FB and she still thinks He has no idea she likes him, she says she hates every girl with whom he even talks.. God -_- PEOPLE what the fuck is happening in this world?  god please help that girls and give them a little brain.
  and I have a question. I am sure you often read quotes on net or somewhere. They tell us:  "you live once, so you should do crazy things " Yes but what if... I regret after doing them? Ha? and the biggest problem: we really always DO care what people think about us... obviously we should not! but, WHO AM I to say that?! I have that huge problem! and I promise if I find a way, i will tell you:) XOXO -A

Комментариев нет:

About