пятница, 12 октября 2012 г.

Finally My book's first part


          Hello, It’s my Diary from this day here I will write some spesial moments. Yesterday, my grands gave me this diary, so, I hope we’ll have a LOT of fun. Remember this day 15.03.12 P.S today’s my B-day !!! Thanks for congrats. My life is not as simple as you thought it was, It’s full of secrets and mysterious things. So I have a Group of my friends and people I love and adore! It’s Group A.K.L.I.R.C.S. – It’s my life. Let’s translate this word letter by letter A-That’s me Anabelle Marie Vanves (my full name). My friends call me Annie. K- That’s my best friend Katherine. She’s fond of balet. She has lond dark hair, black eyes. She’s the most person I know. L- Louis Mccardy. Katherine’s first LOVE. He’s Blond somehow and Has “cute” Beauty mark above his mouth. I- It’s Difficult to explain Well, I loved Him in stupid childhood- Ivan. R- That is my FV person on the whole world. Ron is my only Love. He has Blue eyes. Huge blue eyes. C- That’s Camela. She hates us I guess because She looks at us like we are her enemies, But we don’t even know her. S- That’s Sam. He’s Ron’s and Loui’s best friend. Nice guy. So, well me? I’m Just myself, with Long brown curly hair. I’m not Ideal cause I think Perfection is Boring.
17.03.12.- Once I wrote Ron and I think we were like friends, for two days. Then He blocked me on FB. I was mad at him but I still loved him. Now Guess what happened yesterday.:) I went on my page and I saw notification. Someone added me. Usually Strange people add me Who I simply don’t know but know It was Ron.. I can’t believe it. Then I went to school and Ron was standing near the door. He looked at me and I smiled at the ground. I quikly entered the school but he suddenly rushed:
“Ann” he shouted. “Hello!” 
“Well, Hey” I smiled at him.  OMG! He said “Hi”?? That Means?.. No, Ans Stop dreaming You aren’t as beautiful as Lindsey, She has Blond hair and she dresses like.. you know what I mean. Every boy simply adores her. And I’m not the kind of girl guys fall in love with.
18.03.12- Today while sitting at the lesson K suddenly Stood up and ran Out of class she said to the teacher that she needed to go. I really had no Idea what happened I saw her blackberry and a massage from Louis Come to the backyard we neeed to talk. Before this Louis walked with different girls. When Katherine came back I asked her what happened but she only answered:
“ ugh, Nothing everything’s fine Loui said that he was making me jealous.” One minute, and nothing more? I can’t believe her. So I’m Mad we never had secrets from each other. So, I won’t tell her anything about Ron did. On the break I was suffering for 20 min. Katherine was talking about Loui, of course she wasn’t saying what I was interested in. I have been listening for her complaining and suddenly Ron came near. -“What are you doing after school? I hope you are free.” He asked. I was too shy to tell him that I was helping my little sister Vicky to sell lemonade. So Katherine interupted my thoughts and Shouted-“She’s busy! Remember I have a party? Oh, and Ron, you can come with your friends.” When Ron left I asked katherine in surprised voice while she was glancing at me shoked. –“ You have a party?!” Katherine laughing: “Now yes! Ok, now let’s go to my house we should choose amazing dresses for us. “Oh  really Thank you! You’re the best” –I exclamed. “Not mad at me anymore?” – she asked. “No!” I shouted. “ But How did you know?” – “you are a bad actress” she smiled. In the evening K rang her uncle he had a huge apartament for party and when everything was ready and everyone came to the party we appiered on the stage. Katherine:-“Welcome to pur party New York! Hope you’ll have huge fun!” When we joined the party Ron saw me:-“will you dance with me?” he asked. I put my hand on his Shoulder. We were dancing. I didn’t even dare to dream about it. Suddenly while we were dancing the music stopped and Angelica came on the stage. This girl is Lindsey’s Best friend. She took a microphone and Said. “Uh, I’m Sorry But, Ron, You have to meet me outside, behind the building. We have to talk and.. hurry up you only have 2 minutes.” He left. I was interested so I decided to go and see them.I went outside and I saw them kissing. I was Down It has never happened to me before.I didn’t know what to do I burst into tears and fell down. Ron Saw me and Shouted: “Angelica, What are you Doing?!”
 -“Hah, What? She must know you were definetely not born for each other Come on, she’s a Looser!” Ron didn’t even looked at her. He fell down on his knees and Begged me –“No, Annie It’s not what you think it is!”
“I’m Sorry” I said. I need to go”I went back to the party and found Katherine
 –“ Something Happened, I’m so sorry Katherine I have to go..”
– “ What? No. You crying? What’s going on? She asked me surprised. 
“-Nothing. I just NEED to go Ok?” I went home tired, depressed, Broken and torn. I Just hugged my pillow and started crying. Why? I’ve just started to belive I can be loved truly. But…
19.03.12- I didn’t want to go to school but my mum understands NOTHING! I had to go.. When I entered the hall everyone was laughing and staring at me. I knew it was only my imagination. When I met Katherine, she said: “ I know everything, I mean Everyone Knows. Lindsey Sent a video of what happened yestereday night to everyone” Oh god I bet she’s so happy. It’s so misarable. I opened my locker and found a letter : “I’m so sorry Ans, I really didn’t want to do it, you are really one, The one for me. Love. Ron.” I Forgave him in a second in my heart. But I’n Not so stupid and easy to get. P.S I’ve forgotten to tell you about Louis his parents baught him a car and now every morning L drives K to school. On the break I decided to put some of my books in the locker and there was a little sheet of paper There was written “ Sorry Me?” I turned and saw Ron standing with a rose. “So, have you read this?” He asked with half smile. “Okey I will give to you one more chance” I said and Looked at him.
20.03.12- My grands called me today. She said she wasn’t feeling well so, I decided not to go to school but stay with her. I had a lot of time to think about what happened yestereday. In the evening I went home and when I entered the hall I saw Katherine sitting on the sofa and eating my popcorn. –“What are you doing here?” I asked. “Waiting for you” she said taking tons of books from her bag. “let’s do homework”
 
21.03.12 – In the morning we went to school Ron and Louis were waiting for us but, suddenly Camela appiered and they were talking. We decided to pass them by and I heard Camela saying: “Guys are you joking?” Katherine was sure it was about us.. Mr. Kavalski is not strict so we are able tu put out aur phones at the lesson. During the lesson massage came to me number was unknown.
–“Hey sweety what’s up?” wrote the stranger.
– “who are you?” I asked.
 “It’s me your Boyfriend” he wrote.
“Oh, Ron I’m up to nothing” I wrote.
“Cool, don’t you want to ask something?”
–“Actually yes, what did Camela want?”
 “Haha, Never mind” he answered.
“Sorry I just wanted to make sure that you won’t love any girl but me” I became brave. –“Oh I will, I will love another girl someday she will be just like you but younger and she will call you “Mommy:D” 
22.03.12 “Happines doesn’t last long”
What’s the matter with Ron? Sometimes I feel that he’s Spoiling and destroying my life. I recived a massage “Come to the backyard.” It was from Ron. I did like he asked and Guess what?! He was kidding with Lindsey this time. “I’m Done” I Said. I ran into the class. When the bell rand Ron rushed into my class. “ I need to talk.” He said. I started shouting cause I couldn’t control my feelings. “ We need to Talk? OK, let’s talk how you said you lovd me and then walked away or how you lied o my face or maybe how you turned your back on me when I needed you most. What happened to “Forever and Ever”? Did you just forget? I’m sick of being treated like this and now you need to talk? Well maybe I don’t. Sometimes things are better left unsaid.” I went out of class. You know, I’m fed up! It hurts when the person you love treats you, like this. Today Katherine is not at school. Ugh, now I need her most.
23.03.12- Today when I went to school I told Katherine the whole story. Ron Wasn’t there. But there are some MeGa news! Today my another Best friend Sally is coming from London.Oh I miss her So much! I met her in the airport. I told her everything. EVERYTHING. We went back to our houses. And I went to bed early, It will be very important day tommorow.In half night someone massaged me. It was sally, she wrote: -“OMFG”     
–“What?”I asked. 
She wrote: “I’m….”
“ you are what??!”
Sally: I’m Sexy and I know it! :D :D “
“Sally, and you woke up me at 3 a.m just for this? Are you drunk?” I asked.
“ A little” she answered. Yeah, she has a Huge sense of humor.
24.03.12.- Do you know Sam dear diary? She’s in love with one girl. Our today’s conversation.
He: How Can I tell her I Love you
Me: Just do it!
He: Let’s Practice with you.
Me: Okey.
He: I love you.
Me: I love you too now Go tell her!
He: I just did..
* I went offline*
Oh Godness! He loves me? I love him as a brother..
25.03.12- Ron didn’t come to school maybe that’s because of me?
He massaged me at History class.
He: I miss you.
Me: I don’t.
He: Did you even understand what I just said?
Me:Yes.
He: really? What have I said?
Me: I miss you.
He: Aww, I miss you too.
That proves guys are almost the same..
LATER: I finally talked to Sam and we are still friends.
Plans: Sleepover Party!
26.03.12- Today and tomorrow I’m free. It’s weekend! “Nothing” special happening.
27.03.12.- Yesterday we had Huge fun I invited Sally and Katherine. We made different makeups and watched several romantic movies. Then we played my favorite game “action or the truth.” It was Sally’s turn and she chose truth. (as always)
I asked: “what was the most wonderful kiss you have ever had?”
She said it was in London with a guy called Darcy. The kiss was in the rain. But How? We all know why did shen go there she was trying to escape from problems and Mike or Matty ( I don’t remember his name yet) Cause she loved him but they couldn’t be together. That’s why she decided to leave New York.
28.06.12- Today we went shopping. But there were a Lot of shopping problems. Everything was so expensive. Or they didn’t have my size, But more often dress looks awesome on a model but not me. Something happened during the shopping and Sally Ran home.
When I called her she said she saw that boy, Darcy kissing with another girl.
*Same problems*
-“ so you still like him?” I wondered.
-“I’m Sorry?! He said he loved me. It hurts to know that I’m so much easy to forget.”
-“and what about Matty?”
-“He’s strange, he heared that I was back and he went somewhere to the camp to avoid.”
29.03.12-Wohoo! Teacher said that if we study hard he would sent us to paris on summer courses, I miss My dad so much, You know he’s in Paris, Cause we are from France actually. Today at school Ron found me and said:
-“Listen I understan you don’t want to talk to me but..”
- “That’s right”
-“Oh, Ann I must say the truth, Lindsey, she gave you that massage and then kissed me, I had no Idea..”
-“ Stop Lying. I’m Fed up.”
-“It’s not a Lie, I swear, I love you..”
Why I always do forgive him?
My lessons were over and I had to visit my cousin who has just moved to New York.
“Hello dear Cousina!”- he has an Irish accent.
“Hey Nick”
Nick Westbrook- Lives in Ireland. Basketballer.
He’s planing to study in our school. It’s going to be cool. My aunt said I should help him to play in our School basketball team. He’s so tall.
30.06.12- Dear Diary,
Today I met Nick and we went to meet katherine to go to school together. Something Strange happened to Nick He was talking Stupid things and looked stern, I think he fell in love with Katherine. Oh, This Love gives only shit nothing more… Ron Is trying to pay attention on me he’s leaving letters and presents but I can’t forget this all so fast. I don’t care. He hurted me.. and now let him Suffer a bit. Katherine and Louis have little problems. They are going to broke up I think. It’s so strange Today Lindsey Greeted me.
“Hello” he shouted from the crowd of people. “Let me go, uh you can’t you see I’m trying to get there excuse me?!” she was trying to escape of Tons of people in the hall.
Finally she came near.
“Well, Hey” I said Surprised.
“Why are you so surprised friend?” she said.
Wait, “Friend”? We talked in 3rd grade last time, when she wanted salt on someone’s birthday and now we are friends?..
“Ugh, yeah how are you?” I asked.
“Fine, but.. how are you? I heared Ron’s Broken up with you..”
“I don’t want to talk about this, ask him if we are together or not.” I was trying to escape from this polite conversation.
“Oh” she sighed  “I see you are stressed, You should know if you need a friend I’m always near to help you.”
“Of course, I know..” I answered.
31.03.12-  “Nick has no chances with K. “
Today at Biology lesson Ron Texted me: “Hey”
I decided to text him back: “No. Don’t talk to me. You just gonna bring back shitloads of bullshit and memories. And you know what else you are going to bring back? Feelings. My fucking feelings for you. So, stop talking to me before that stupid posibility of liking you came back.”
Now he knows that I still have feelings for him. Shit!
Today When me and Sally where walking through the halls we saw Matty he didn’t notice us at all. Weird.. I think he has Some psyhical problems.
    I finally talked to Ron. I forgave him and we wehnt to my house cause my parents were not at home. We did homeword and by the way he halped me with physics.
1.03.12-I heared K and L Finally Broke up. K was depressed so I couldn’t talk about Ron.
on the break he came and kissed me. Afterwards me and Ron went on a picnic. We danced and the most romantic he wrote a song for me.
2.03.12- “ Mega News”
  My dad Rang me he said he sent three tickets for my mum my sister Vicky and me. Mum can’t go, because of her new career as a journalist. So I decided to take, Guess who? Kathrine!  Me Vicky and Kathrine are leaving in Two days!
3.04.12- My dad has a house in La Muette.That means Fashionable shops are in 20 min. driving from there. Today I went to school and me and Katherine the whole day long were making plans about what to do in Paris. 
“ We must go to Louvre” she said
“and Visit Versal” I mentioned.
“and the most important.. SHOPPING” We exclamed together.
Today Nick was looking strange as always..
“What’s up?” I asked “you look really weird”
“N-N-nothing”
“Come on! Are you in Love? For example with.. let m think.. Katherine”
“Yes, I’m Crazy about her.”
On the break when I was putting my books in the locker sally rushed in and and closed the door of it. “You- You are such a bitch!” she shouted and everyone looked at me.
“What’s wrong sals?” I asked.
“what’s wrong, you are taking her and not me?”
“Oh, let me explain it”
“No. Never. Right now Right here you lost a friend!” she ran away.
 Ron came near me and looked at me whlie my books were on the floor.
“What happened?”he asked.
“Nothing I will tell you later. Can you help me?”
on our way to home he was carrying my bag. I told him everything. He promised to talk to her. When we were watching TV together I asked him: “Listen, what’s going on between K and L?
“I don’t know” he said “ me and Louis aren’t friends anymore. He’s the most horrible guy I’ve ever met. But the worst thing is that I understood  it only now.” He stroked my hand.
“Oh, I’m So sorry”
“No, Sweety that’s not your fault.” He looked in my eyes.
   That night I could not sleep I was thinking about Sally We used to be so close.. What if we  are not friends any more?
4.04.12. Today we are leaving.everything is packed and we are ready.
“Ans, please can I take your Shampoo? I beg you” Vicky asked and looked at me with the eyes of kitter from the shrek’s cartoon. But it doesn’t work at me.
“No.”
“ugh, you are such a selfish person”
“I love you too.”
I was trying to consentrate on things I had to take there.

Tumblr_mbpbextdqb1rpkzm6o1_400_large5.04.12- Finally we came to Paris.  I met Daddy and in the evening we went shopping.
Things I have bought: 1 cute blue dress, sparkling shoes with big bow, cute hat and one umbrella with Eiffel tower on it) I don’t have any time to write here so I only write my diary in the car.

I won’t write a date anymore. Dear Diary I am Home and everything is just “fine”
Latest news:
I broked up with Ron. Yes yes I did it. I realised that beetween us was just friendship and we thought it was Love. As you know, there is a huge difference between them. That two feeling. And I guess I know who I love. Haha excited, he is not a new person for you It’s.. Sam. Well,  I couldn’t connect to him last time cause I knew he liked me so I was shy to tell him even a word. But now everything has changed. I told him about my feelings. He was totally happy. Gosh, he is so cute.
- Ans. Have you heard some gossips about me? – Sam asked me.
-What gossips. Who can spread anything bad about you?
-Thanks god you don’t know them?
- I should remember you  promise to tell me everything, just Like I did.
-but.. fine. Remember my ex girlfriend? She spread some news that I liked boys.
- awful! Anyone believes this?
- I don’t care about anyone I care about you. Do you believe?
-  of course I do. I know you from kindergarden Sam Nickalaus Smith.
-Haha, I love you.. – he smiled
We talk everyday on FB and he always texts me first. That’s what I call a true relationship. He’s never rude to me. I think I’m in Love. I know one thing for sure. You won’t find your love but it will find you. So, I am happy everything seems so perfect. 

Комментариев нет:

About