пятница, 12 октября 2012 г.

Part 3


  Tumblr_lvnn3dwwul1r6ki4so1_500_large    Dear Diary, My life hasn’t been so perfect. Yeah and the best thing is that I’m sure it won’t be changed. I just want to shout  :  I am the HAPPIEST  person in the whole world! Today, was a weird day. You will ask me, why?  Have I told you that Camela is having a Birthday party? Of course I didn’t.. I didn’t matter. She hates us So we were sure she won’t invite us. She is not even friends with Sam, what is because of me…  on the break I saw her giving some invitations to my classmates. Of course I thought she would do the thing like: “ Oh, Poor Annie, We don’t have a one for YOU, and if we had, we won’t invite you “ * Bitches laughing. * but this year she came near me and I was just waiting for that regular situation but she said : “It’s very hard to tell that to you, but you are invited” – she gave me two invitations which were formed like for three years old child and I got a feeling that she would get something by inviting me. “ Two..” – I started when she interrupted me :” yeah one for you, and tell Sam that he’ also invited. I hope you didn’t think that we are friends” 
    When I told Sam he was very angry. “What? NO. NO way. After she said about you… NO.”
“Oh, I understand you. But you were friends and I think that’s why she’s not as bad as I thought she was. Just nobody’s perfect you should give her a chance…”   * Oh know I really said it? * Finally he agreed. But the most surprising is that she also invited all of my friends.
  The day came. (I mean Camela’s birthday) there were a Lot of people there. Crowded rooms an amazing house décor and just awesome I could not imagine. Maybe because she have never invited me.
“Hey Katherine” – I shouted cause I saw familiar face to me.
“ Anns ? you here ?” she asked surprised.
“I’m gonna ask you the same, what are you doing here?”
then we went out and in the garden it was the same party. Katherine took me by her hand as she always did. “ where are you going?” I was asking but who listened?
Ugh that’s right she saw a fortune teller… “ Katherine, you know I don’t believe in such things let’s get outta here”  
“no Wait! It’s just for fun come on!”
      We went in the room. It was dark purple. An old woman in strange closet was sitting with “magical” ball.
  “ Hello, Annie and Katherine”  she said and didn’t even look at us.
“ from where do you know our names?” – K asked.
“ Sit down, I know everything about you. “ – she went on. “ you, Katherine are in love truly but you don’t know something about him..  I wish you have never knew him.  You have very good karma and he will spoil it. And please don’t panic I tell future but you can change it. And you Annie have a big power!! Oh, I can’t see anything of your future Uhhh!!” She shouted. “ Get out! Get out of here NOW!” –she cried.
We ran out! “ what happened? “
                     “ I have no Idea”    hm…Tumblr_lonqh0v6qk1qhpz8oo1_500_largeExcited? coming soon.. 
XoXo Annie

Комментариев нет:

About