суббота, 13 октября 2012 г.

NO WAY

 You know what happened when I went to my facebook page today? The guy I was writing about all the time here, added me. He added me Katherine, but that doesn't mean anything cause simply that's not him, I'm like mega super sure in this. At first he has another facebook account, which is actually his real account, and this one is fake one which was created by the total "princesses" of our school, which truly hate me and Annie but I wouldn't say that I ever loved them back. So, when I went to this fake facebook I saw that this account had only a couple of friends which were all our school "princesses", so I understood it was them, and they added me right at the moment when they created this account. And what's most funniest thing is that they added a photo which looked like this guy, but in reality it is Cole Sprouse on that photo. Hahah, they're so stupid like they think no one could guess it was not that guy? Oh what do they have in their minds? Potatoes? I wonder what they're planning.. But I have a feeling that's not gonna end up good.. XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About