воскресенье, 7 октября 2012 г.

From love to hate

 Hmm.. Trust me Annie will be killed tomorrow for that. You know what? I know you're reading this right now STILL, shame on you lying to yourself, you still love me? Hahahahah.. YES!! I'm gonna spoil your life with that post, I HATE YOU!! you're the most awful person i've every seen on this world, you're the most mean and i'm gonna pay for your every mean and rude word. Yeah I promise!!! you know what I learnt from life? there's only one step from love to HATE. You know I wanna write about my old, bad "friend" if i can actually call him a friend, he's just annoying.. You know? I don't like writing this post, cause I feel myself like a true bitch.. Which I'm not.. I'm just like really mad at some people right now.. I'm not like this at all, and I'm sorry if I never loved you YEAH YOU!! but.. NOW You can be sure I never will, even if you don't care any more. You can follow me all the time cry all over the school you hate me, that won't change anything! XoXo Katherine MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH (sorry for that post dear readers) not YOU

Комментариев нет:

About