четверг, 11 октября 2012 г.

Chapter of my life

 I started writing my book so, I thought why not publish it? I have written very small chapter but it's already something, I find it interesting. XoXo Katherine
Black haired, white as snow and perfectly proportioned girl was laying on her bed, according to her calm face nothing was going wrong in her life, so she sat on her bed, looked around and said in her mind "Congratulations Katherine you're back to you're fake life" so she opened her lcoset which was as huge as Barbie's closet in her dreamhouse, and started choosing an outfit for cold and windy October day.

On the other side, light brown haired, also well proportioned, shy girl was sitting in a school bus full of noisy little children. She was listening to her headphones, that's why she was in her own little world called "Annie's City". She had no friends except for her turtles, so for a 13 yearsold she had a lot to worry about.

- Mom please, that's my life I can do WHATEVER I WANT TO, I'm free in decisions and it's not your business at all!

Said Louis and hung his cellphone, looks like he wasn't on quite good mood, so he was really angry on his way to school. In school hallway a very beautiful girl passed by so Louis couldn't stop himself but looked at her, so he couldn't notice how he bumped right into someone

- Ugh.. Can't you at least help me to stand up?

- Oh ugh.. Sorry I didn't notice you, let me help you!

- Like I have any other way.

- Here, so are you okay?

- I guess so.. Now get out of my way, I'm already late.

- You know you could be just a little bit more polite.

- Oh okay! Get out of my way PLEASE!

- You know what woman? Can't you just calm down?

So Katherine just moved Loui beside and ran to her class, but suddenly someone called her

- Katherine! Katherine! Wait up!!!

"Oh, so Katherine is how little princess is called" thought Louis and went to Sports.
 P.S. That book is NOT about me

Комментариев нет:

About