воскресенье, 14 октября 2012 г.


Haha I've just remembered our funny princess stories that was really stupid so For now I am doing my homework and we have : Huge Poem and Text in biology. and I have to do a LoT of things besides homework too. Now I am alone at home studying and I am really bored  I hate weekends. And next week is hard too.. I have a competition in my Studio.. Ugh, SHIT. But I am still happy I should just hope for the best and wait until this week ends. I'm listening to music now at the same time so I decided to put the video here too. Now I have only one reason to be happy :) that reason is next year I'm sure It will be magical! I have a LoT of plans but I can't tell you them right now but that's it you will know them next year! :* Hope you are doing good :) XoXO Annie.. P.S there was a little earthquake right now :DD SO I am sitting under the table with my laptop and biology book :D
   

Комментариев нет:

About