понедельник, 26 декабря 2011 г.

Ans=)


Hey all my dear readers missed U really very much today we had an exam in English hope We've passed it. in this post i want to talk to you my dear readers If you really like our blog please write comments every day we are trying to recorect our blog for better if you like something write or opposite. this post will be about christmas party or New year's party call it whatever you want. I think there are some criteriums what to were. In my opinion you (girl) mustn't wear boys custom it means You are like say georgian people Countryside girl ( not in a good meaning ) I think that girls aren't beautiful wearing very big dresses too and your dress mustn't have a shouting color I mean not RED & PINK & lt <---- hate those colors and shouting green or something else =) I like wearing some pastel colors and dress should be not very long and not too short like, normal! Me and Katherine had some problems with parents about it and hope U'll have not. Love Ya very much!!! XOXO Anastasy and, i have one letter for U :
"...Friendship needs no words...
Friends are the sunshine of life.
"A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere."
"Hold a true friend with both your hands."
The best mirror is an old friend..."
"Let your best be for your friend..."
"Life is nothing without friendship."
The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end."

Комментариев нет:

About