четверг, 22 декабря 2011 г.

"shoes"


Hey, my dear readers! Now I'm listening Jessie J's "Domino"
and this post will be about fashion news and trends =)
you know, i'm interested in what do U prefer I mean: what kind of shoes Do You think exist for You ?
don't know? OK, I'll help U:
I think that for each meeting you need different shoes ! if boss calls you on a date you must look modest and your shoes mustn't have a big heel or shouting colour and if you go on a corporation there should be a little or a little bit high heel including your age it's very important and if U are teen on a date you should wear some shoe without any heel. if you go to introdiuse your boyfriend with your parent's or U are going to his ones, you should wear some shous witha very little heel It means you are nice and romantic. You mustn't wear shoes with sharp nose it means that ... you understood ! so bye your AnAsTaSy15

Комментариев нет:

About