пятница, 23 декабря 2011 г.

How to wear clothes In my opinion=) annie


Hey all again my readers and also Eku this week we have exams and don't have much time to work on YOu =) so this post will be about wearing clothes in different places! We’ve all been there – waking up on a Monday morning, scrambling to the closet and realizing all of a sudden.. “I have nothing to wear!”

Maybe you forgot to do laundry that weekend or maybe you’re just sick of your clothes – either way, feeling like you have nothing to wear is no fun at all.

To be honest, this is something that used to happen to me all the time. I even used to skip class just because I couldn’t find anything I wanted to wear! Thankfully, those days are over, and I’ve found some ways to get over that feeling and come up with a cute outfit anyway.
if you are going on a date in retaurant You should wear shoes on a high heel and a dress but there are some rules you should wear a short dress untill your kneel but not too short the dress mustn't have a shouting colour it should be calm and may be modest, on a christmas party you should wear a dress and you shouldn't come in a too long dress or too short one if you want to look like a beauty it's my opinion and you please do tha way you want it's your choice. And please don't forget do everything acording to your age LoVe ya =) XOXO yOUr aNaStAsY

Комментариев нет:

About